Donations of funds, food or other items are gratefully received and essential in enabling us to carry on our work.
Here’s how you can help:
DONATION OF FUNDS
To discuss other types of financial donation, such as bequests, payroll giving through a participating employer or gifts of shares, securities, land or buildings, please contact us.
FOOD AND OTHER ITEMS
Donations of the following are very much appreciated, all the year round:
- Food – such as tinned meats such as corned beef, spam (for the sandwiches), biscuits, pasta, tea, coffee, sugar and fresh fruit
- Soft drinks or individual fruit drinks
- Warm clothing and footwear (for both men and women) – particularly socks, gloves, hats and scarves
- Blankets and sleeping bags
- Rucksacks and holdalls
- Toiletries – toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, razors, soap etc.
Please contact us to arrange such donations.